Shh, your competitors are sleeping. Let’s get busy writing up a storm that’ll bring new customers to YOU! You’d be forgiven for thinking December and January should be written off as unproductive. It’s true that many service providers take holidays or offer skeleton services over Christmas and the New Year. But some – like me – stick around and love to hear from new clients looking to accomplish fresh objectives for the start of a brand new year. Here’s what I’m particularly looking for … do you see yourself on the list?
- New blog clients – I want to write your regular blog posts. Over December/January, we can get a huge jump start on your library of content that you can drip feed to your blog in the coming months.
- New newsletter clients – Don’t assume all your audience has turned off the Internet and isn’t listening. They’re there alright! But while your competitors have gone quiet, your voice will be heard loud and clear!
- New real estate clients – Have me write your property listings so you can secure more vendors and close more sales.
- New corporate bio clients – The start of a new year is a brilliant time to refresh your professional image. A new bio will mention your latest qualifications, accolades, wins and skills.
- New clients who want to heap praise on their VIP customers – Acknowledge your star clients with a VIP spotlight story. I’ll interview them then write a sparkling commentary on what they love about doing business with you.
NOW what do you think about slowing down over Christmas and New Year? Don’t you reckon it’s a great time to outsource your copywriting tasks? After all, it’s not you who’ll be doing the work … it’s me (happily)! To discuss your requirements, give me a call on 0404 879 100 or drop me a line right now. Related content:
The following two tabs change content below.
Gina Lofaro aka ‘the wordmistress’ is an experienced Brisbane copywriter whose instinctive marketing intelligence and creativity lead to clever ideas and help turn browsers into buyers and readers into fans!