Website content copywriting services for clients in Brisbane and throughout Australia.
Let’s whip your website into gear and make it perform!
Are any of the following familiar to you?
- You’ve built an expensive website, you’re paying an SEO consultant and attracting loads of traffic but your visitors are not buying (converting).
- People are still calling you with endless questions that could be answered simply on your website.
- People don’t really understand what you do or offer.
- No one is finding your website because it’s in search engine Never Neverland.
- You don’t have the time to write your website and even if you did, what would you say?
- You reckon you can write your own website … but you never get around to it.
- You’re a bit ‘OCD’ and can’t stop tweaking, revising, editing and changing your website content.
- You’ve paid someone to write your website before but it still doesn’t perform.
- You’d build a new and better website much sooner if you didn’t have to write it.
- You receive calls at night and on weekends because visitors can’t find the information they need on your website.
- Your competitors seem to be growing more and more successful and you’re not.
- Yours is not the go-to business for the products or services you offer.
- You want your website to be your shopfront, your receptionist, your appointment-booker, your information brochure and your salesperson … and it’s not.
- You want to increase your business’s credibility to be a serious contender in your market.
- You just wish the whole problem of writing your own business website would go away!
- You think it’s too expensive to hire a professional ‘wordsmith’.
Erase all difficulty – I’ll write your website for you!
If any of the above points resonate with you, then we need to talk. I’d like to show you how easy the writing of your website can be if you hand it over to me. No hassles, no endless back-and-forthing, no deadline blow-outs.
I’m happy to work with your website designer to achieve a holistic result. I can even recommend a web designer if you are still unsure as to who to engage or you haven’t yet reached that stage.
The Homepage Blueprint
For any client building a new website from scratch, I recommend the Homepage Blueprint consultation. It involves analysing what your business’s needs are, who your target audience/s is/are and how to ensure that you feed the right information to the right segments without putting up any roadblocks. We discuss your target audience and goals and I create a ‘blueprint’, much like the architectural drawings of a house, which you can then give to your web designer. Web designers do a great job of constructing the site and making it look attractive, but they don’t necessarily utilise marketing elements that can help sell the business’s products and services. If it’s not created correctly in the beginning, it can be very expensive to go back and ‘retrofit’ the appropriate elements.
You will receive a mock-up of your Home page and recommendations for the other pages of your site. You may be surprised to see what can be incorporated in the initial build that would be charged by your web designer at an hourly rate further down the track! Ask me about a Homepage Blueprint for your site!
Website content writing fees
Website copywriting is charged per page with a specified word count. Your upfront quote will be the total you will pay unless additions are required once the job is in progress.
Don’t stress, hand it over
Seriously, I know you’ll be thoroughly delighted with my website writing services and you’ll breathe a sigh of relief that the job is done, expertly and efficiently, before you know it!
Start now by calling me on 0404 879 100. I promise, it’ll be easy!
Terms by which website content copywriters are otherwise known:
- Web writer
- Website writer
- Website copywriter
- Web wordsmith
- Online writer
- Word nerd (yes, really!)
- Content writer
- Web page writer
- Internet writer
- Content strategist
- Online marketing writer
- Web content developer