Looking for a Brisbane copywriter? I’m based at The Grange on Brisbane’s northside but I also provide copywriting services to clients Australia-wide. Here’s a list of reasons why you should consider engaging me for your next copywriting task:
- No typos or spelling, grammatical or punctuation errors to correct.
- I work in finished copy, not drafts. Effective briefing allows me to understand your requirements from the beginning. You’ll receive finished work that you may just want to tweak, but which won’t require extensive rewriting.
- Outsourcing your writing requirements will free up untold chunks of time for you to focus on your strengths.
- Job done … efficiently, expertly and to your deadlines.
- What is your time worth if you charge by the hour? How many hours do you sit at your computer either avoiding writing something or trying to get started? Now how much does that cost your business?
- Professional copywriting is an investment in the success of your business. Consider how much you’ve invested in the building of your website. If it doesn’t perform, no number of pretty pictures or even search engine rankings will generate sales or new customers.
- Online marketing – your website, newsletters, blog posts – is far more cost-effective than snail mail or other traditional marketing methods. And exponentially, the larger your database, the lower the cost per contact.
- Get the job done right the first time!
Ease and consistency
- Outsourcing your writing requirements to me as an independent freelancer means no agency fees, no lock-in contracts and plenty of flexibility.
- Personalised, one-on-one service and consistency.
- I take the time to understand you and your business from the beginning.
- You’ll enjoy working with a professional who understands your time is precious and that you don’t need to be constantly checking up.
- If you find it necessary to have an initial meeting in person with your copywriter, and you’re based in Brisbane, then that can be arranged.
Elevate your credibility
- Professionally written content always hits the mark.
- Poor quality writing will always ‘dumb down’ your offering and take the shine off the high quality of goods or services you actually provide.
- As I’m a native English-speaking Australian, your material will always be written in Australian English without ‘exotic nuances’.
- My testimonials are an excellent way for you to learn of the quality of my writing services.
- I used to run business networking groups in Brisbane so I have a broad network of connections.
Read enough? Give me a call on 0404 879 100 and let’s talk.